Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Irene's Letter



In occasion of Ice Cream Cake Tv Showcase, leader Irene wrote a letter for the fans. Here's the text:

"I'm Red Velvet's Baechu (cabbage) leader from Daegu. The reason why I wrote a letter like this today is because I want to convey my thankful heart to our fans. I always go up on stage nervous thinking "I have to do better", but I see our supportive fans staring at me as if they're telling me "it's okay, you're doing good!". 
I saw them supporting me and then I realized that I'm not alone, so I was very happy and touched. When I go to the right side [of the stage] I look at the fans from the right side, which is why I don't look at the camera. There are times when I want to look at the eyes of each of our fans, and I feel very reassured during those times. 
I want to be Red Velvet's Baechu who can be close and be with our fans in the future, no matter where it is. 
I hope I can be Baechu who loves everyone a lot, and be loved a lot in the future. 
Thank you for today too. Thank you."



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment